Replacement Wheel Nut (Keys) - Advantages:
1) No Damage to Your Existing Ford Wheel Nuts or Alloy Wheels
2) Cost Effective; Our Ford Wheel Nut (Keys) are a Fraction of the Cost of Invasive Ford Wheel Nut Removal – Go to our ‘Shop’ Page; Where you can a Ford Locking Wheel Nut (Key) as well as most other vehicle makes and models locking wheel nuts.
3) No Need to Take Your Car Anywhere! The Ford Locking Wheel Nut (Key) is Delivered to You or Your Desired Address; You May Wish for Us to Send the Ford Wheel Nut (Key) Directly to Your Vehicle's Garage, in Order To Complete Work on the Vehicle
4) Fast Delivery; We Can Dispatch Most Ford Locking Wheel Nuts (Keys) Guaranteed for Next Working Day Delivery.
5) No Need to Purchase a New Set of Ford Locking Wheel Nuts; as they have not been Damaged or Forcibly Removed in the Process
6) You Retain the Ford Replacement Wheel Nut (Key) for Future Use.
Wheel Nut Removal – Disadvantages:
1) Quite often Ford Wheel Nut Removal can be Invasive; there’s a Good Chance that you will Damage the Alloys Wheels in the Process or Yourself!
2) Expensive; if you’re unable to remove the Ford Wheel Nuts yourself a Professional Ford Wheel Nut Remover can be Expensive, even more so if you’ve already had a go at removing the Ford wheel nuts yourself.
3) Once your Ford Wheel Nuts have been removed you’ll need to Purchase New Ford Locking Wheel Nuts and a Ford Locking Wheel Nut Key at added expense. Did you know that Ford Locking Wheel Nuts are fitted in the UK as a Standard 'Thatcham' Requirement for most Car Insurance Policies where Alloy Wheels are Fitted?
4) Time consuming; you’ll need to wait for the 'Ford Wheel Nut Removal Company' to arrive – Taking time-off work which can also be a pain. Who wants to waste a days holiday having wheel nuts removed!